Monday 6 August 2012

Following my bliss....

This week rather than create weekly goals for myself, I have decided to simply follow my bliss. When people hear this I am sure immediately their minds go to luxurious treatments, getaways, not working, perhaps eating and drinking forbidden foods, you name it.
But it is so much more than that.

By taking the time to create an awareness of what I want to do, I create a much more positive energy about EVERYTHING that I do. When you begin to do everything from a positive and loving space, anything and everything seems to get accomplished.

For example:

I am not stressing over the dirty dishes that are sitting in my sink, waiting for me to wash them. Instead I am writing, which is currently my bliss. When I am finished I am much more likely to go and get the dishes done, but with a much better attitude.

So this week, I follow my bliss....Aham anandan!

No comments:

Post a Comment