Monday 5 November 2012

It's been Tu Lang.

I couldn't resist.

 Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Fall is a busy time for many of us, getting back into routine, sending the kids off to school and for me returning to my own personal path.

My current path is seeking balance in all aspects of my life.  Should be simple right? Not so much.

There are a lot of things I am passionate about: My family, my friends, yoga, meditation, food and nutrition, cooking, creating, helping people, reading, and playing and teaching music.

I am so grateful that my life is filled with so much love, laughter challenge and joy. It is all around me. Being able to dip my feet into so many pools is what creates balance in my life. It is also what can spin me into a hundred different directions, so that one of the many "balls" I am juggling inevitably falls to the ground.

But I always manage to pick it up eventually. So here I am back to the blog. Some things are going to change. I am going to post more often, and I am going to post about everything I am passionate about. Not just about creating balance, but showing people how it really IS possible to do it all. All it takes is a little planning, a little "tula" and a lot of passion and love for what you do.

What do you love? How do you express that love? How do you share it with others?

Can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment